Showers & Saturday Night Football!
OK, I've just got to tell you now that it's bed time but I do NOT want to go to sleep! I've been watching t.v. with Daddy and it's been sooo much fun! But first I'll tell you about my big day! Today I was awake by 6:45 AM and snuggled with Mommy while we read tons of books until it was time to get showered. We got all dressed up because today (after a quick Wal-mart trip...where else, ha!) we went to Ms. Amy's house for a Baby Shower for Ms. Alex and Mr. Aaron! They are Carys' parents and they are welcoming another little baby girl at the end of November. I loved the shower...especially the toys, fun and food. Usually I don't eat cake but today's cake was so yummy that I ate almost the entire piece Ms. Amy gave me! Yummy! And I loved playing with all of my friends: Ellie, Carys, Savanna, Conrad and even baby Cooper.


After the shower, I came home to take a nap but not a long one. I was up and down throughout the afternoon and for sure woke up when I heard the blower outside. Daddy had been doing yard work and although there aren't many things I'm scared of, the two biggest things are mechanical toys that sing songs and Daddy's loud blower machine. I screamed and screamed over that today. But soon Daddy was done with his yard work and we all had dinner together before the big game! Alabama's playing Georgia tonight and right now it's the start of the 3rd quarter and
Bama's winning 31-3! Wow!!!! As Ms. Gene always says at halftime "I'm going to say it while I can, Roll Tide!" Ha ha! But seriously, go Bama! Daddy's been jumping up and down like crazy tonight...and I keep laughing at him and saying "Silly, silly!" I raise my hands and say "touchdown" and of course my old favorite "Roll Tide!" And I love the band - I've been dancing to the fight song for the last two hours. I don't want to go to bed but Mommy said that it's time for lights out (a.k.a. my bedtime). Over my strong (and loud) objection, I've gotta get to my room...night night everyone!

1 Comments:
I'll bet Daddy was jumping up and down! What a win! Who knows...maybe Alabama will be a team yet! AT least they certainly are lookin' good..and so is that adorable little t-shirted cheerleader/dancer! Gramercy and Papa Doc can't get enough of that little darlin'!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home