Edited for your t.v. viewing
Today was a great day! I woke up this morning and headed over to see Papa's brother, Uncle Roger, at 7:45 A.M.! He and Papa were so silly...but they helped me over come my fear of the "singing balloon!" (Don't ask...Mommy and Daddy said they don't want to talk about it or hear the song ever again. Daddy's still asking from the Tylenol - ha!) After about 2 hours of some good times, I headed back home with Mommy. We did lots of things today...including a three hour nap, a trip to Wal-mart with Aunt Carol, a dinner at Nana and Papa's house, and lots of block building, coloring and playing...but Mommy's favorite thing was listening to me read. I read almost all of my favorite books today - and no kidding, that's about 50 books from the family room, not including the ones in my bedroom! And as much as I love to read, I rarely let anyone video me or take a picture or me reading but Mommy got a "never before seen" video of me reading out loud. When I read to myself, it's kind of in my own special language. I'm not sure what the words are that I'm reading, but I love talking about the pictures on the pages....I love reading!


1 Comments:
The reading was out-of-this-world! Talk about expressive! We're hooked!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home