Love bugs & Bed bugs
Oh my goodness what a day! What started off as a "hey, we have nothing to do today" ended up in a "goodness gracious where did the time go" kind of day!!! Ha! I woke up around 6 AM and hung out with Mommy until we decided to go to the gym. We kissed Daddy goodbye and went to work out...well, Mommy worked out - I hung out in the gym's nursery playing and having fun with my gym friends! Then we headed off to the park where we met up with Ellie and Ms. Katie! Ms. Katie's about three weeks away from her little bit arriving so we're all excited around here! 'course, Ms. Katie, um, sometime you're going to have to actually pick a name for little bit, ha ha! (Of course me and Mommy decided after talking to you today that no matter what her name is, I'm gonna call her Beazy!) I'm totally addicted to Ellie and I love my play dates with her. We went on the slides together, she pushed me on the swing, we see-sawed and we even looked out of the gazebo checking for all the love bugs in the area.




Eventually we all headed out to lunch and then I was exhausted. I fell asleep on the way home and slept all afternoon. When I woke up, I was beyond excited because not only was Aunt Julia here visiting, so was Aunt Carol! Aunt Carol brought me a super duper cool t-shirt (thanks!!!) and I shared a super duper secret with her (shhh!!! don't tell, OK?). After a while though, everyone went home and Daddy came home f
rom work. We all had dinner together and then headed off to pick up my Ms. Jess. She stayed with me in the church nursery tonight while Mommy and Daddy went to a church meeting. I love Ms. Jess! It'd been a while since we've hung out and we made lots of plans tonight so we will be spending more time together in the near future...I can't wait!!!! But now I'm home and ready for bed time. Tomorrow's a school day so I better get off the computer! Night night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!




Eventually we all headed out to lunch and then I was exhausted. I fell asleep on the way home and slept all afternoon. When I woke up, I was beyond excited because not only was Aunt Julia here visiting, so was Aunt Carol! Aunt Carol brought me a super duper cool t-shirt (thanks!!!) and I shared a super duper secret with her (shhh!!! don't tell, OK?). After a while though, everyone went home and Daddy came home f
rom work. We all had dinner together and then headed off to pick up my Ms. Jess. She stayed with me in the church nursery tonight while Mommy and Daddy went to a church meeting. I love Ms. Jess! It'd been a while since we've hung out and we made lots of plans tonight so we will be spending more time together in the near future...I can't wait!!!! But now I'm home and ready for bed time. Tomorrow's a school day so I better get off the computer! Night night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home