I'm big time, now!
OK, OK, I'm running behind again...but now that I'm a big girl and running everywhere, well, we just aren't at home in front of the computer much! But I've got some time now and I'm just bursting to tell you all what I've been up to! Thursday was a school day for me. We talked a lot about farm animals and even painted a farm animal 3-D picture...keep reading and you'll hear why! After Mommy picked me up (and a special super secret trip I can't tell you about yet - but will in a few weeks), I got home to a big surprise - a BIG GIRL BED! Wow! The front of my
crib was taken off and it was awesome! I can crawl into the bed all by myself. At first there was no front at all but Daddy and Mommy ended up putting the guard rail on the bed Friday A.M. just for safety because I'm a roller when I sleep - and after falling straight to sleep in my new bed on Thursday night, I rolled onto the floor only 2 hours later...but stayed sound asleep even when Daddy picked me up and put me back in the bed, ha! On Friday morning I took some allergy medicine and then me and Mommy were off to a school field trip to the Jones Family Farm. We've been preparing for it at school with our arts and crafts and I couldn't wait for the Fabulous Friday trip! There were tons of animals - horses, ponies, sheep, goats, roosters, hens and a puppy dog! There was even a big hog that I got to walk up to and pet...but no one told me there was a 5 ft. long snake in there with the pig! I walked right up to it and was only 2 inches away giving Mommy a heart attack!
crib was taken off and it was awesome! I can crawl into the bed all by myself. At first there was no front at all but Daddy and Mommy ended up putting the guard rail on the bed Friday A.M. just for safety because I'm a roller when I sleep - and after falling straight to sleep in my new bed on Thursday night, I rolled onto the floor only 2 hours later...but stayed sound asleep even when Daddy picked me up and put me back in the bed, ha! On Friday morning I took some allergy medicine and then me and Mommy were off to a school field trip to the Jones Family Farm. We've been preparing for it at school with our arts and crafts and I couldn't wait for the Fabulous Friday trip! There were tons of animals - horses, ponies, sheep, goats, roosters, hens and a puppy dog! There was even a big hog that I got to walk up to and pet...but no one told me there was a 5 ft. long snake in there with the pig! I walked right up to it and was only 2 inches away giving Mommy a heart attack!We left the farm early and headed home which was OK with me because there was another great surprise at home...Jackson!!! Ms. Cassie came over for a couple of hours with her little handsome boy, Jackson! Ms. Jamie came too and they were all so much fun! At first I wasn't happy with Mommy snuggling with another kiddo but eventually I got over it and even patted Jackson while he was sleeping and kept telling everyone to "shhhh!" Jackson is so handsome, healthy and adorable! Ms. Cassie is super duper crazy about him and who can blame her? He's just, well, perfect!



After they left I took a good long nap (in my big girl bed - with NO rolling off, ha!) and then got dressed in my "WHS Lil panther" shirt and blue jeans. Me and Mommy headed off to Wicksburg to see all of our friends there. Ms. Jess is a varsity cheerleader and I got to join her on the field with the spirit line and during half time - sooo cool! And everyone was there: Brandon, Stetson, Trevor, Jess, Emily, Ashley, Perry, Zack, Amber, Ms. Renee, Ms. Stacey, Mr. Gerald, Ms. Gene, Ms. Anette and even Mr. Ernie! I had a blast - except for listening to the crazy cow bell lady, ha ha! (wink, wink, Ms. Stacey!)






When I got home, I went straight to sleep (another uneventful rest in my big girl bed...it's official - no more crib for me - I'm a big girl!) and woke up this morning to Daddy filming with his new camera.
After I was good and awake, Daddy took lots of pictures of me eating breakfast (crackers, peanut butter and chocolate milk - just like Daddy!), playing on my car and 4 wheeler, running around the den and finally getting dressed in my BAMA
t-shirt (which Daddy bought for me last week - I love it!) and BAMA bloomers because we we're getting ready to watch the Tide take on the Razorbacks...but first, we went on a trip to Ms. Katie and Ellie's house. We took over a chair to Ms. Katie. Daddy and Mr. Brandon finally got to meet. I went a bit bonkers at their house because I didn't want to leave Ellie. But now that I got a good lunch of turkey meat and chips in my tummy, football's on the t.v., and I have my pom pom to shake, I'm in a good mood! But I'm kind of sleepy...so, since Bama's winning, I'm gonna go take a nap. But before I leave, I can't let a fall Saturday afternoon go by without saying ROLL TIDE ROLL!



After they left I took a good long nap (in my big girl bed - with NO rolling off, ha!) and then got dressed in my "WHS Lil panther" shirt and blue jeans. Me and Mommy headed off to Wicksburg to see all of our friends there. Ms. Jess is a varsity cheerleader and I got to join her on the field with the spirit line and during half time - sooo cool! And everyone was there: Brandon, Stetson, Trevor, Jess, Emily, Ashley, Perry, Zack, Amber, Ms. Renee, Ms. Stacey, Mr. Gerald, Ms. Gene, Ms. Anette and even Mr. Ernie! I had a blast - except for listening to the crazy cow bell lady, ha ha! (wink, wink, Ms. Stacey!)






When I got home, I went straight to sleep (another uneventful rest in my big girl bed...it's official - no more crib for me - I'm a big girl!) and woke up this morning to Daddy filming with his new camera.
After I was good and awake, Daddy took lots of pictures of me eating breakfast (crackers, peanut butter and chocolate milk - just like Daddy!), playing on my car and 4 wheeler, running around the den and finally getting dressed in my BAMA
t-shirt (which Daddy bought for me last week - I love it!) and BAMA bloomers because we we're getting ready to watch the Tide take on the Razorbacks...but first, we went on a trip to Ms. Katie and Ellie's house. We took over a chair to Ms. Katie. Daddy and Mr. Brandon finally got to meet. I went a bit bonkers at their house because I didn't want to leave Ellie. But now that I got a good lunch of turkey meat and chips in my tummy, football's on the t.v., and I have my pom pom to shake, I'm in a good mood! But I'm kind of sleepy...so, since Bama's winning, I'm gonna go take a nap. But before I leave, I can't let a fall Saturday afternoon go by without saying ROLL TIDE ROLL!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home