What a weekend!
Soooo...who watched t.v. yesterday? More importantly, who watched Alabama ROLL over Arkansas? 49-14, Roll Tide! That's what I was saying all day long yesterday...especially when Lee Corso was saying something about Roll Tide on the t.v. I ran to the t.v., shook my pom pom at him and yelled back "Roll Tide, Roll Tide, Roll Tide
!" (Note from Daddy: She did! It was funny. Barbara and I couldn't help but just laugh at Stinky!) I napped during the second half of the game but was glad to hear the final score! After my nap, I got into my Bama cheerleading uniform and headed to dinner for Nana's birthday! Her birthday is actually Monday but we all decided to go out to eat with her tonight. I shared Mommy's salmon with her and it was yummy!!! But the best part was after dinner: the ice cream cake. Since I don't like cake, but love ice cream, well, this girl couldn't have asked for a better dessert! Happy Birthday, Nana! By the time we got home, it was bed time. And I was exhausted. And it was another big girl bed night for me! I slept all the way through the night until after 8 AM this morning. Then it was time to head to church. I wore one of my favorite pink dresses with my pretty dress shoes and I was soooo pretty! Even though I'm normally learning my lesson in my Sunday School class with Mommy, today I stayed with Jess and the youth. I love those guys and had a great time with them - but decided I don't like Tootsie Rolls, ha! After Sunday School I stayed with Ms. Pam and Hayley in the nursery playing with Denesa and Georgia Rain. Then I went home for an afternoon with Daddy while Mommy had plans. It was awesome!!! A hot dog, some chips, some Word World and some snuggling with my main man! I eventually went down for a nap and when I woke up, it was time to go back to church. And I got a special surprise - no one showed up to watch the nursery so Mommy got to stay in there. Me, Denesa, Delia and Mr. Eric (no, not Daddy but Ms. Kim's son who loves me and calls me "Cheese Puff" like him Mom!) all had so much fun - we played football outside, went to the Fellowship Hall to have some juice and even had a song fest at the piano! What fun....but now it's time for bed. After a yummy cheeseburger dinner I'm exhausted again! Mommy said tomorrow is a crazy special day so I can't wait to see what's happening...but I bet it's gonna be awesome! Night, night!
!" (Note from Daddy: She did! It was funny. Barbara and I couldn't help but just laugh at Stinky!) I napped during the second half of the game but was glad to hear the final score! After my nap, I got into my Bama cheerleading uniform and headed to dinner for Nana's birthday! Her birthday is actually Monday but we all decided to go out to eat with her tonight. I shared Mommy's salmon with her and it was yummy!!! But the best part was after dinner: the ice cream cake. Since I don't like cake, but love ice cream, well, this girl couldn't have asked for a better dessert! Happy Birthday, Nana! By the time we got home, it was bed time. And I was exhausted. And it was another big girl bed night for me! I slept all the way through the night until after 8 AM this morning. Then it was time to head to church. I wore one of my favorite pink dresses with my pretty dress shoes and I was soooo pretty! Even though I'm normally learning my lesson in my Sunday School class with Mommy, today I stayed with Jess and the youth. I love those guys and had a great time with them - but decided I don't like Tootsie Rolls, ha! After Sunday School I stayed with Ms. Pam and Hayley in the nursery playing with Denesa and Georgia Rain. Then I went home for an afternoon with Daddy while Mommy had plans. It was awesome!!! A hot dog, some chips, some Word World and some snuggling with my main man! I eventually went down for a nap and when I woke up, it was time to go back to church. And I got a special surprise - no one showed up to watch the nursery so Mommy got to stay in there. Me, Denesa, Delia and Mr. Eric (no, not Daddy but Ms. Kim's son who loves me and calls me "Cheese Puff" like him Mom!) all had so much fun - we played football outside, went to the Fellowship Hall to have some juice and even had a song fest at the piano! What fun....but now it's time for bed. After a yummy cheeseburger dinner I'm exhausted again! Mommy said tomorrow is a crazy special day so I can't wait to see what's happening...but I bet it's gonna be awesome! Night, night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home