Kiddos and Kopters
Well, I've skipped a few days writing but that's because I've been so busy once again...and Mommy was out of town so I wanted to wait until she was back. Thursday AM I woke up and headed with Mommy to school. As soon as she dropped me off, she headed to a 2 day/overnight conference in Montgomery! So I knew that when school was over, Aunt Carol was going to pick me up and I went back to her house to play with her and Ra Ra. At dinner time, we headed back into Enterprise for Conrad and Savanna's birthday party! It was at the church that's also my school and it was super fun! Tons of kiddos were there and I got to eat pizza and jump in the big Jump-A-Roo, man I love those things! Happy 3rd and 5th Birthdays you guys!




After the party Aunt Carol took me home. Daddy was at a late night meeting so Aunt Carol gave me a bath and put me to bed. She hung out until Daddy got home and he checked in on me...I slept until about 7 AM when I got to have lots of good morning time with Daddy! But soon he had to go to work so I was back off to Aunt Carol and Ra Ra's house. And guess what we did? Aunt Carol took me to a helicopter museum! It was awesome! I got to run around, check out the helicopters, even go walking through an army helicopter! Cool!


I went back to their house for a nap (only 30 minutes - thanks Ra Ra, ha!) and some strawberry ice cream! Before I knew it, Mommy was there to pick me up. And seeing as how I had such a long (but fun) day, I went home with Mommy and I slept, and slept, and slept. I woke up for about 45 minutes and then went right back to sleep again for the entire night! Whew - what a fun few days I've had! Thanks again Aunt Carol and Ra Ra for helping Mommy and Daddy out these couple of days, I had a blast! Love you two!




After the party Aunt Carol took me home. Daddy was at a late night meeting so Aunt Carol gave me a bath and put me to bed. She hung out until Daddy got home and he checked in on me...I slept until about 7 AM when I got to have lots of good morning time with Daddy! But soon he had to go to work so I was back off to Aunt Carol and Ra Ra's house. And guess what we did? Aunt Carol took me to a helicopter museum! It was awesome! I got to run around, check out the helicopters, even go walking through an army helicopter! Cool!


I went back to their house for a nap (only 30 minutes - thanks Ra Ra, ha!) and some strawberry ice cream! Before I knew it, Mommy was there to pick me up. And seeing as how I had such a long (but fun) day, I went home with Mommy and I slept, and slept, and slept. I woke up for about 45 minutes and then went right back to sleep again for the entire night! Whew - what a fun few days I've had! Thanks again Aunt Carol and Ra Ra for helping Mommy and Daddy out these couple of days, I had a blast! Love you two!


1 Comments:
I see Abby is checking out the Chinook! Nice choice Abs!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home