Thoughtful Thursday
Um, yeah it's pretty...and yeah it's soft...and thanks a lot Ms. Katie...but, you guys want me to take this to school next week and sleep on it during nap time? Um, no thanks!

P.S. Mommy's note: Abby's moved up from the "Kangaroo" class to the "Bunny" class - I'll let her fill you in more about her new class after her 1st day next Tuesday. But what I can tell you is that they don't take their naps in cribs anymore. They have to bring their own nap mats to use. We got the basic (old school) red and blue folding mat for her to use. Then my good friend Katie sewed together the softest most awesome cover - brown with pink polka dots and a pink ribbon to tie it all together - and I'm trying to get Abby comfortable with it before next Tuesday. So far, she thinks it's just another comfortable seat in the family room on which to play with her blocks! And you know how she's a morning and afternoon napper? Well, at school days she'll get only one daily nap from 11:45 to about 2 PM. So, today is DAY TWO of trying out that schedule at home and so far, this new thing has caught on! But regardless, I hope her teachers have a lot of patience, ha!

P.S. Mommy's note: Abby's moved up from the "Kangaroo" class to the "Bunny" class - I'll let her fill you in more about her new class after her 1st day next Tuesday. But what I can tell you is that they don't take their naps in cribs anymore. They have to bring their own nap mats to use. We got the basic (old school) red and blue folding mat for her to use. Then my good friend Katie sewed together the softest most awesome cover - brown with pink polka dots and a pink ribbon to tie it all together - and I'm trying to get Abby comfortable with it before next Tuesday. So far, she thinks it's just another comfortable seat in the family room on which to play with her blocks! And you know how she's a morning and afternoon napper? Well, at school days she'll get only one daily nap from 11:45 to about 2 PM. So, today is DAY TWO of trying out that schedule at home and so far, this new thing has caught on! But regardless, I hope her teachers have a lot of patience, ha!


2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sorry about that earlier post! What I was saying is that I love, love, love your nap mat! You are going to be the coolest bunny in your class. Good luck Tuesday!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home