Booboos and Birthdays
I have a question for you...ready? Who's the only toddler you know that can hurt themselves over 10 times in just a matter for 6 hours? Think about it...do you have your answer? I hope your final answer is ABBY! That's all it seemed like I did today - hurt myself. I tripped about a gazillon times, I smashed my fingers in my little red car (boy that hurt!), I fell on the concrete by the pool, I rolled off the couch, I ran face first into the family room column, I slipped in the bath tub, I hit the corner of a table at Singer (which left a beauty of a bruise that matches my black eye), and I just now fell off my 4 wheeler. Seriously, what was going on today??? I'm kind of clumsy sometimes but nothing like this! And even though I managed to hurt almost every part of my body today, it ended up being a great day! This morning I slept in until
a little after 7 AM. I played (and fell) for a couple of hours and then took my morning cat nap. When I woke up, me and Mommy headed to Aunt Carol and Ra Ra's house so I could eat lunch and go swimming with Cousin Logan. He is soooo goofy! He watched me jump off the diving board and then he had me laughing soooo much when he was squirting me with water. That silly Logan! After swimming we went to Singer to meet Ms. Katie and Ellie. I was so happy to see them again...but it wasn't long before I managed to hit my head and we headed home to grab some ice. Eventually I zonked out for an afternoon nap and Daddy was home when I woke up. I snacked on some chips and milk with him before me and Mommy headed to Ms. Jess' birthday party at Pizza Hut! It was awesome...she turned 15 today and passed her Driver's Permit test! Her Mommy, Ms. Renee, said she's a great driver! Everyone was at her party - Jess, Ms. Renee, Mr. Gerald, Ms. Stacey, Ashely, Emily, Austin, Ms. Tina, Branden, Eric, Ms. Kim, Sam, Paige, Hayley, Taylor, Stetson, Rebecca, Mallory and lots of other friends that go to school with Ms. Jess. They were all so super nice to me and I got to play with all of them tonight.


But when they left to go to the Drive In, me and Mommy headed home. And since it's already past my bedtime (so many nights of staying up past 9 PM this month - wow!!!!) Mommy said I better hurry up and finish this post and get in the bed! So, night night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!
a little after 7 AM. I played (and fell) for a couple of hours and then took my morning cat nap. When I woke up, me and Mommy headed to Aunt Carol and Ra Ra's house so I could eat lunch and go swimming with Cousin Logan. He is soooo goofy! He watched me jump off the diving board and then he had me laughing soooo much when he was squirting me with water. That silly Logan! After swimming we went to Singer to meet Ms. Katie and Ellie. I was so happy to see them again...but it wasn't long before I managed to hit my head and we headed home to grab some ice. Eventually I zonked out for an afternoon nap and Daddy was home when I woke up. I snacked on some chips and milk with him before me and Mommy headed to Ms. Jess' birthday party at Pizza Hut! It was awesome...she turned 15 today and passed her Driver's Permit test! Her Mommy, Ms. Renee, said she's a great driver! Everyone was at her party - Jess, Ms. Renee, Mr. Gerald, Ms. Stacey, Ashely, Emily, Austin, Ms. Tina, Branden, Eric, Ms. Kim, Sam, Paige, Hayley, Taylor, Stetson, Rebecca, Mallory and lots of other friends that go to school with Ms. Jess. They were all so super nice to me and I got to play with all of them tonight.

But when they left to go to the Drive In, me and Mommy headed home. And since it's already past my bedtime (so many nights of staying up past 9 PM this month - wow!!!!) Mommy said I better hurry up and finish this post and get in the bed! So, night night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home