Chocolate covered chores???
After another great night's sleep and late morning, I was up and ready to eat some breakfast - and help Mommy clean. We started in my room and before I knew it, the whole house was cleaned, mopped, vacuumed and all the laundry done. Of course, Mommy said she couldn't have done it without me - I got little chores all morning long I had to do. Like put all the ABC magnets back on the refrigerator, and pick up all the books in the family room, and push the chairs back under the table, and help put the laundry into the right piles. Mommy said her favorite thing to do was to watch me pull my vacuum cleaner behind her and her big one. I told her that I was just going back over what she did in case she missed a spot. After lunch time I was exhausted and slept for almost 3 hours. When I woke up, I asked for "Word World" - my newest addiction. I watched it for about 20 minutes straight - which is the longest I've ever sat watching t.v. without getting bored (except for my Curious George movie which I still love!) If you haven't seen the PBS show "Word World" you've got to check it out, it's awesome! But soon me and Mommy got dressed because Daddy was taking us out on a date! We got all duded up, had a visit from Brother Chad, and then had our smiles on when Daddy came home. He took us out to dinner and I was a mess the entire night. I went from Miss Manners and May-I-Help all day long to a terror at the dinner table. Food was everywhere - BBQ, sauce, mac-n-cheese and even some corn bread. But after dinner I straightened up pretty fast because Daddy said we were going to Smoochies. I love that place! I got two of my favorite things - time with my Daddy and a cone of chocolate ice cream!


When we got home, I got in my Elmo PJs, and wasn't quite ready to call it a night. I asked Daddy for some more "Word World" (yes, I really say it!) but all I really wanted to do was throw my turtle over the back of the couch into the foyer, laugh hysterically about it, and then go get it back...only to do it all over again about another 20 times! Eventually I called it a night and Daddy helped me crawl into my bed and under my covers. What a great day!


When we got home, I got in my Elmo PJs, and wasn't quite ready to call it a night. I asked Daddy for some more "Word World" (yes, I really say it!) but all I really wanted to do was throw my turtle over the back of the couch into the foyer, laugh hysterically about it, and then go get it back...only to do it all over again about another 20 times! Eventually I called it a night and Daddy helped me crawl into my bed and under my covers. What a great day!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home