abby's blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fun with fingers

Oh my goodness this day was sooooo much fun! It started off with me sleeping late (yea!). Then me and Mommy went to get Ms. Sam - she was going to stay with me while Mommy and Daddy went to work. She was helping us out because Ms. Jess was teaching a cheer leading camp this morning. Ms. Sam was so much fun. And guess what she let me do? Finger Paint! It was awesome! (And surprisingly easy to clean up...after 20 minutes in the sink, ha ha!)We played and hung out until I was sleepy. Then I took a nap and when I woke up, Mommy was home talking with Ms. Sam. The three of us piled in the car and headed to Ms. Danita's. Everyone was there - Sam, Paige, Emily, Stephanie, Siera, Kristin, Delia, Jenna Cate, Julia, Sydney, Denesa and Haliegh. We all went swimming, jumping on the trampoline (yep - I really did!), playing in the sand box and my favorite - water fight in the baby pool, ha ha! When we got home I was exhausted and decided to nap a bit. I knew we had a big night because our church was hosting a special meeting. Ms. Reba (Denesa's grandmother) said she'd play with me in the nursery and that's where we hung out - with Denesa and Delia too! It was so much fun but we just got home and I'm about ready to call it a day! Tomorrow there's tons of things going on including Ellie and Ms. Katie, Cousin Logan and Ms. Jess' 15th birthday!!!! Wow, what a day! I better get lots of sleep, night night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home