abby's blog

Friday, August 1, 2008

Rain drops keep falling on my head

Wow - can you believe it's already August 1st? That means that I'm only one day away from officially turning 1 1/2 years old! Boy time sure does fly when you're having fun! And today was another fun day! Me and Mommy were sitting around...still in a clean house if you can believe that! Well, except for those thousands of toys I scattered everywhere in the family room and in the den! Anyway, our sitting around only lasted for the morning because we had places to go. Oh, and Uncle A - TAG! You're it - next time you set up the date and time! Ha! At lunch time, me and Mommy started our "Run By The Mall For The Great Tax Free Weekend Shopping And Then Go To Work With Mommy" afternoon, ha ha! She had a couple of appointments and while she was there, I hung out with Ms. Kelsey, Mr. John, Mr. Gary and Ms. Kay. They were sooo sweet to me - until Mr. Gary gave me some ugly blue and orange cup! Right before we left, the sky turned black and rained started pouring down. Eventually we got into Mommy's car and headed over to Daddy's office. That was awesome because I got to run around, eat Ms. Sondra's chocolates (but SHHHH don't tell her because it's a big secret, OK? hee hee hee), and get all sorts of rainy day afternoon kisses from Daddy. Me and Mommy just got home and I asked if while she's fixing dinner if I could post and take a quick nap. She said that sounded great to her because when Daddy gets home, we're having a family night for food, fun and NO "Word World" - ha ha!

P.S. Guess what came in the mail today? Not just one, but TWO packages for me from Gramercy and Papa Doc. One had three super cool surprises - a new red bow (we lost mine in Florida ... Mommy says she thinks I threw it out the convertible while riding), a new set of size 5 squeaky shoes (awesome!), and the cutest gingham BAMA cheerleader outfit ever! I can't wait to wear all three things! Then my 2nd package was a CD of all the pictures Gramercy took of my vacation with her in Sandestin. I put together a slide show for you to see....Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home