abby's blog

Monday, July 28, 2008

New Additions....

Hey everyone...well, after a week with Gramercy, you knew I was going to be bringing home tons and tons of new things, right? In fact, I brought home so much new clothes that Mommy had to go buy some more hangers for my closet - ha! But I also brought home lots of super cool toys including tons of new books, refrigerator ABC singing magnets, "Thomas" (and if you don't know who that is, well, you better get to know me a little bit better I think! And, no, it's not a train - ha!), finger paints, and lots more. But my favorite things I brought home with me are my "blocks" and the talking "doggie." I spent lots of time this morning playing with both - showing them the ropes of the house so they didn't get confused that we weren't in Florida anymore. The doggie's helping me a lot because although I can already tell where my feet, belly button, hands, head, eyes, ears and mouth are, I get confused about my nose. He's really helping me remember where it is...in fact, he's helping so much that now I love putting my fingers in everyone's nose! Ha! But Mommy says that's yucky so we're back to just learning where my nose is! (Usually I point to my chin when I'm asked where's my nose!) Anyway, after playing this morning, I went with Mommy to pick up Jess from cheer leading camp so she and I could hang out at home while Mommy went shopping and cleaned the house. Then we all went to the church to put up a super cool bulletin board from Mommy's trip last week - it was sooo funny seeing all the pictures up! OK, I'm off to go play some more before bed time. Toodles!

P.S. Speaking of new additions....Aunt Heather (Cousin Whitney's Mommy) called us today on her way home from her doctor's office. She's still VERY pregnant (due around December 20th) and found out today that
she's having another little girl! So "Junior" is now "Juniorette" ha ha ha! Congrats Aunt Heather and Uncle Willie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home