abby's blog

Thursday, July 17, 2008

So long, farwell, auf wiedersehen to you!


Well, today is the first day of my vacation! After kissing Daddy goodbye this morning, me and Mommy started packing. She is going to court for a little bit and I'm gonna hang out with Ms. Jess. Then Mommy's coming back to get me and we're off to Sandestin...where Gramercy is waiting! Since Mommy's going to camp with her youth group and Daddy's gotta stay home and work, I'm going to hang out at the beach with Gramercy until Tuesday - when Papa Doc joins us! Then I'll be hanging out with both of those crazies grandparents until the following Sunday...eleven days of them all to myself in beautiful Sandestin - what more could a granddaughter ask for? And since I'm heading out of here, there won't be any blogging for a while. The last thing I'll say is that I can only hope that all of you out there in Abby's Blog World have as much fun in the next 11 days as I will! I love you all!
XOXOXO,
Abby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home