abby's blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

There's fun for everyone...

Oh my goodness what a week this has been! Yesterday was the best day ever because Daddy was at work all day, Mommy was in court all day and guess where I was? At home with Ms. Jess all day - yea! She came over early in the morning and we got to play together, swim together, and eat lunch together! Eventually I was exhausted from all the playing and napped for about an hour. Daddy and Mommy didn't get home until almost dinner time but that was fine with me since I had my bestest babysitter with me! After Ms. Jess went home, me and Daddy went and picked up dinner while Mommy stayed at home. After dinner I played some more and then called it a night. When I woke up this morning I was not a happy camper. I hung out with Mommy for a while just talking and talking in the big chair in my room. Then we read, and read and read - almost every book in my room. Eventually I wanted to go wake up Daddy, eat some milk and fruit (Daddy brought home peaches yesterday that were awesome!) and then my morning cat nap. When I woke up, Mommy and Ms. Jess said we were going to head to the water park today! I couldn't believe it! I said "yes yes yes" and we got on our way. Water World is so much fun...until you are the toddler that poops in the water and the whole place closes down because of you - while they wait to shock the water and clean the facilities. Then your Mommy and babysitter have to sit around tons of upset parents and kid because the water pool and park is closed because of a pooper. Then it's not as much fun as it was in the beginning...any takers on who the pooping toddler was?

But before we left (due to that embarrassing pooper - I would have NO idea who it was!!!! In fact, I plead the 5th!), I found my new favorite pool accessory - a turtle slide! It was a blast. It took me a while in the beginning to get the hang of it, but soon I was doing it all by myself....and of course, Mommy had her camera out!


1 Comments:

Blogger The Smith Boys said...

DOH! Great story! SOMEONE pooped in the kiddie pool at Ft. Rucker last summer. There were 3 kids in the pool and 2 of them were mine. That gives me a 2 in 3 chance that my kids were responsible but NO ONE ever fessed up! AND in my defense, both kids pooped right before we left for the pool! TMI? Nice job shutting down the water park Abby!

July 17, 2008 at 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home