When blogging goes bad...
OK, me and Mommy have been trying to get up some information on my blog to update all of you on what's happening with me. The thing is, every time we try to post this blog, it gets deleted! So, this is the fourth - and last - time we're going to try it, ha ha! So, here goes the 411 on yours truly:
1. I weigh exactly 25 pounds - my next "well check up" with Dr. Mac is on Wednesday morning so I'll tell you how tall and all that good stuff later!
2. I started "cruising" (walking while holding onto furniture) right after my birthday in February. I started standing on my own later that month and then I started walking in mid April. Now I'm walking all over the place without holding on to anything...although my legs are still a bit wobbly so I plop down from time to time and start crawling to get where I need to go...and I can't wait to get even sturdier because soon Mommy and Daddy said the three of us will get to go have a walking party at Kidz Kastle because of my big success!
3. I wear size 24 months (or 2T) in most clothes. I'll probably be in that size for a while though because they fit a bit big, but most 18 months are too small, especially after I've eaten and my belly is hard and pokes out, ha ha!
4. In shoes I'm usually in a size 3 for now...most 3s fit but I have one pair that's a small 4 that fits (my New Balance tennis shoes that I love love love!).
5. Teeth: I have 8 total - 4 on top, 4 on bottom. No molars or back teeth have started coming in yet.
6. I wake up every day in between 6-6:30 AM, still take a quick cat nap sometime before 9 AM or so, take an afternoon nap for about 2 hours and then go to bed by 8 PM every night. When I'm tired, I still suck on 2 fingers of my left hand and want to hold a blanket.
7. I love Yo-Baby yogurt in the mornings (I also like scramb
led cheese eggs, plain waffles, bananas and of course strawberries!!!), veggies in the afternoon (squash is my favorite), and anything at night (sometimes it's toddler meals, other times it's burgers - no bun, hot dogs, fish, chicken or whatever Mommy and Daddy are eating!). I have a healthy appetite but you know when I'm done because I will refuse to touch anything on my plate. I'm out of the high chair too - now I sit in a booster seat at the table with Mommy and Daddy.
8. My favorite things to do: READ (I'm a total book worm!), play with my Little People school bus, walk around the house pushing one of the chairs to my toddler table, touch and play with anything electronic (especially after I first look back and Mommy and Daddy and see them shake their heads and say "no no").
9. My favorite books: the Bear series by Bill Martin, Jr. When I read, I'm constantly reading out loud - as if I'm really reading the words on the pages to Mommy and Daddy.
10. Words I say a lot: Mommy, Daddy, book, ball, balloon, light, waffles, yes, no, look, oh-no, uh-oh, night-night. (And instead of talking, I really love pointing as well as shaking or nodding my head.)
11. I love to sing. No kidding. My favorite song is "The Wheels on the Bus"...I even do the hand motions. I "sing" some of the words but when the end part comes ("all through the town) I sing the word "all" out loud and love it!
12. I still love bath time. When the shower head is on, I try to drink the water. Mostly I play with a couple of bath toys - my favs are my green turtle and my red crab.
13. Random things I like: Having my hair blow dried, eating fruit, getting my ears clean and my nose suctioned, turning on and off the air purifiers, talking on the phone when it's not really on, swimming in any size swimming pool or the lake or the beach, taking CDs out of my bedroom CD player and hiding them from Mommy, rearranging all of the coasters throughout the house
14. Random things I don't like: getting my fingernails clipped, talking on the phone when it's on, the sound of waves crashing onto the beach
1. I weigh exactly 25 pounds - my next "well check up" with Dr. Mac is on Wednesday morning so I'll tell you how tall and all that good stuff later!
2. I started "cruising" (walking while holding onto furniture) right after my birthday in February. I started standing on my own later that month and then I started walking in mid April. Now I'm walking all over the place without holding on to anything...although my legs are still a bit wobbly so I plop down from time to time and start crawling to get where I need to go...and I can't wait to get even sturdier because soon Mommy and Daddy said the three of us will get to go have a walking party at Kidz Kastle because of my big success!
3. I wear size 24 months (or 2T) in most clothes. I'll probably be in that size for a while though because they fit a bit big, but most 18 months are too small, especially after I've eaten and my belly is hard and pokes out, ha ha!
4. In shoes I'm usually in a size 3 for now...most 3s fit but I have one pair that's a small 4 that fits (my New Balance tennis shoes that I love love love!).
5. Teeth: I have 8 total - 4 on top, 4 on bottom. No molars or back teeth have started coming in yet.
6. I wake up every day in between 6-6:30 AM, still take a quick cat nap sometime before 9 AM or so, take an afternoon nap for about 2 hours and then go to bed by 8 PM every night. When I'm tired, I still suck on 2 fingers of my left hand and want to hold a blanket.
7. I love Yo-Baby yogurt in the mornings (I also like scramb
led cheese eggs, plain waffles, bananas and of course strawberries!!!), veggies in the afternoon (squash is my favorite), and anything at night (sometimes it's toddler meals, other times it's burgers - no bun, hot dogs, fish, chicken or whatever Mommy and Daddy are eating!). I have a healthy appetite but you know when I'm done because I will refuse to touch anything on my plate. I'm out of the high chair too - now I sit in a booster seat at the table with Mommy and Daddy.8. My favorite things to do: READ (I'm a total book worm!), play with my Little People school bus, walk around the house pushing one of the chairs to my toddler table, touch and play with anything electronic (especially after I first look back and Mommy and Daddy and see them shake their heads and say "no no").
9. My favorite books: the Bear series by Bill Martin, Jr. When I read, I'm constantly reading out loud - as if I'm really reading the words on the pages to Mommy and Daddy.
10. Words I say a lot: Mommy, Daddy, book, ball, balloon, light, waffles, yes, no, look, oh-no, uh-oh, night-night. (And instead of talking, I really love pointing as well as shaking or nodding my head.)
11. I love to sing. No kidding. My favorite song is "The Wheels on the Bus"...I even do the hand motions. I "sing" some of the words but when the end part comes ("all through the town) I sing the word "all" out loud and love it!
12. I still love bath time. When the shower head is on, I try to drink the water. Mostly I play with a couple of bath toys - my favs are my green turtle and my red crab.
13. Random things I like: Having my hair blow dried, eating fruit, getting my ears clean and my nose suctioned, turning on and off the air purifiers, talking on the phone when it's not really on, swimming in any size swimming pool or the lake or the beach, taking CDs out of my bedroom CD player and hiding them from Mommy, rearranging all of the coasters throughout the house
14. Random things I don't like: getting my fingernails clipped, talking on the phone when it's on, the sound of waves crashing onto the beach


1 Comments:
Gramercy is soooooo excited to hear that you are walking solo! That's a "first heard it" for me...and I'm ecstatic! Know that the two of us will soon be scooting around Sandestin...and getting in lots of swimming too. What a BIG girl too...out of a hi-chair...guess I can put this one up for another at a later date! Lookin' good, Sweetie!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home