You just won't believe it....
Daddy and Mommy say they just can't believe I'm the same girl that was oh so sick only a couple of days ago. It's almost as if I've made a FULL recovery! I'm still on my antibiotics for another day (for my ear infections) but basically, I'm
feeling great! The last high temp I had was on Friday morning - my last fever broke that morning around 10 AM. Although Friday night was a bit rough, and last night I was up from 2 AM - 3 AM with Mommy, it really is like I'm a whole 'nother girl than I was on Thursday and Thursday night. But we're still taking precautions - like today, I stayed home from church because we don't want to run the risk of getting any of my friends sick. Mommy and Daddy say I shouldn't be contagious anymore but we figured just in case! I've been playing like my normal self too - reading my books, dancing to music, singing my songs and pushing around my favorite Little People school bus. Tonight I ate a great dinner of salmon, rice and green peas...then I played forever in my bath. And now it's almost bedtime. I just got my daily antibiotics so I'm winding down really fast. I asked Mommy if I could hurry up and post before I fall asleep...I have the feeling I'm going to sleep all night so keep your fingers crossed - especially because Mommy says she's about to be running on empty and needs some energy for tomorrow's holiday picnic we've been invited to, I can't wait! Night night!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home