Happy Birthday, Daddy!
OK, so besides today being good because it was Daddy's birthday, it was a GREAT day! I had a couple of great naps, no fever, my appetite came back (sweet potatoes, squash, chicken, fries, milk and juice! wow!) and I was back to my playful self. Which was especially great because tonight was Daddy's birthday party! We all got in Nana and Papa's van and headed to one of Daddy's favorite restaurants, McLins. I got to share some of Mommy's chicken and it was sooo yummy. My favorite part of the night was seeing that Daddy thought it's now OK to throw food at the table - ever heard of "Monkey See, Monkey Do" Daddy? Ha! After dinner we came back home for cake, ice cream and presents. Although I didn't want any cake and ice cream, I loved the presents - my top favorites were: Daddy's golf clubs (especially crawling on top of the boxes they came in) and balls, the crazy singing card from Jen, and the present that had MY NAME on it! It was my kind of party! And did I mention the balloons everywhere? Awesome! By the time the night was over (and Papa was on his 6th bowl of ice cream even though he told Mommy earlier that he "doesn't do that anymore") I was exhausted and ready for bed. I got some more pain medicine just in case - last night I slept OK but was up off and on at 11:53, 1:15, 2:30, 3:30 and 4:45 then again at 6:00...Mommy said we definitely need a good night's sleep tonight! And I think that will be exactly the perfect ending to a perfect day!
Happy Birthday, Daddy!
Happy Birthday, Daddy!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home