Happy Memorial Day
I just can't believe it - another day to have cake! Man, I love this time of year, ha ha! Just kidding! But it is a holiday around here because both Mommy and Daddy are home from work and we are having a great day so far! I got some good sleep last night but woke up really early - at 4:30 AM! I didn't want to go back to sleep and was still awake when Mommy was getting ready to go walk with Aunt Carol so I went with them! Along the way I got to see puppies, chicks and even pretty horses - wow! When we got home, I was zonkered. I went straight to sleep and I needed it because when I woke up, it was time to get ready for the big Memorial Day sales! Since Daddy was busy mowing the lawn, me and Mommy checked out the stores and guess who got a brand new shiny pair of tennis shoes? Yours truly! I love my New Balance! And Mommy said I needed them because my old ones didn't even fit this morning! After shopping, we headed over to Ms. Veda and Mr. Greg's house for a BBQ cookout. And oh my goodness the food! There were ribs, brisket, sausage, corn, mashed potatoes, mac-n-cheese, rolls, chips, cake and homemade ice cream! It was awesome! I stuffed myself on the mashed potatoes made from hash browns...Ms. Stephanie and Ms. Paula Dean rock! Ha ha! Then I got to play with tons of kiddos - Gabby, Taylor, Ryan, Brooke and even Dylan! I had a blast! Now I'm home and getting ready to take a nap because I'm exhausted from all the playing, eating, laughing, eating, walking, eating...did I mention the eating?
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!
XOXOXO, Abby


HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!
XOXOXO, Abby




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home