You scream, I scream...
Today was awesome! It started out with another walk with Aunt Carol - I sure am getting a lot of exercise, ha ha! Then I got to go see Ellie at her gymnastics class. Mommy found out that this fall, right about the time school starts, I'll be old enough to start taking my own gymnastic classes and I asked her to talk to Daddy to see if I can - that'll be super cool! After watching Ellie, I got to go home with her and play at her house with her Mommy, Ms. Katie, and Little Bit (the new baby in Ms. Katie's tummy - who's going to be here in only 20 weeks, wow!). A couple of hours, and mandarin oranges, later Mommy came to get me and we all just chilled. Then it was time for a trip to...can you guess? Where else but Walmart! Ha! But we HAD to get diapers - know what I mean? And Mommy was getting some other weird items: corn starch, vanilla, baking chocolate, rock salt, whipping cream, etc. I had no idea what was going
on but she told me I'd like it. And sure enough, after my nap and dinner time I found out what all of those things made - homemade chocolate ice cream! It tasted like frozen Starbucks, way to go Mommy! I loved
it! In fact, I sat on the kitchen floor with Mommy eating almost 2 bowls of it - eat your heart out Papa! Ha! But now it's bed time...tomorrow's another day with Ms. Katie and Ellie and I just can't wait! They were gone just too long for me so I gotta get in my play time while I can, hee hee hee! Night night!
on but she told me I'd like it. And sure enough, after my nap and dinner time I found out what all of those things made - homemade chocolate ice cream! It tasted like frozen Starbucks, way to go Mommy! I loved
it! In fact, I sat on the kitchen floor with Mommy eating almost 2 bowls of it - eat your heart out Papa! Ha! But now it's bed time...tomorrow's another day with Ms. Katie and Ellie and I just can't wait! They were gone just too long for me so I gotta get in my play time while I can, hee hee hee! Night night!

1 Comments:
Yummmm.... sounds like you are the lucky one! I'm glad you are feeling better. See if you can get your mom to share that recipe!
Later Gator!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home