HE'S DA MAN!!!!
Guess what today is? It's Daddy's 32nd birthday! Happy birthday, Daddy! I love love love you! And I'm so glad I'm feeling better today so I could give you a big birthday kiss this morning! I asked Mommy if I could take you some balloons to the golf course where you were playing this morning and she thought that was a great birthday idea! I can't wait until tonight when I get to help you open presents and eat cake and ice cream!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!
I LOVE YOU!
LOVE, STINKY

Ever since my life began,
I realized that "You da man!"
I see your wisdom, your courage too,
And I learn I can rely on you.
Your tolerant nature is really great;
Nevertheless, you'd not hesitate
To let me know when I'd been bad
It must be hard, but that's being a dad.
You're strong and smart and filled with love--
A gift to me from up above.
So here's a post from your biggest fan:
Happy Birthday, Daddy, cause "You da man!"
Stinky loves you, Daddy! Happy Birthday!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home