TGIFFF....
Thank goodness for fun and fabulous Fridays!!!!! Today was another great day - and after last week's medical problems, we'll take as many great days as we can get! Ha! This morning I woke up and played with Mommy and Daddy for a while in their big bed. But I wasn't really interested in playing - I just wanted to go exploring their bedroom. I walked all over the place checking out my favorite things - especially the alarm clock. Mommy showed me the CD in the clock was our new VBS CD and I started rockin' out to the fun beach music! I'm on the countdown to VBS and I can't wait...only 9 more days until the big luau kicks everything off! After dancing and eating breakfast I napped a bit. When I woke up, it was time to put on my swimsuit and head to the lake. Everyone was there - Ellie (with Ms. Katie and Little Bit), Carys (with Ms. Alex and Little Bit), Conrad, Savannah and Cooper (with Ms. Amy) and Katie (with Ms. Sharon and Little Bit). I had a great time in the water (and on the sand) but Mommy kept saying something about not getting in the same water as all of the other Mommies were in because everyone else was pregnant - ha ha! After swimming in the lake (where there was so much fun stuff: a trampoline in the water, 2 covered squiggly slides, 2 children slides and even boats making some waves) we stopped by Ms. Peggy's to hang out with her and Sydney. And guess what? I said the word "Sydney!" Mommy was so proud of me! Then I told her I was ready for my afternoon nap so we headed home. Tonight Mommy's going to church to decorate her room for VBS (she's teaching the 1st graders again) and I'm having a fun night with Daddy - I can't wait!


P.S. It only took Mommy 5 months to work on one of my projects Santa Claus gave me last year...a new car seat cover in black toile. Mommy said if it wasn't for my swim diaper not working in the car today (ha! Everything had to be stripped and cleaned - yuck.) and the fact that she noticed Ms. Katie got her act in gear and put a cool zebra print on Ellie's seat (thanks for getting Mommy to get going Ms. Katie - ha!) I'd still have just a plain gray seat. Check out the before and after...what do you think?




P.S. It only took Mommy 5 months to work on one of my projects Santa Claus gave me last year...a new car seat cover in black toile. Mommy said if it wasn't for my swim diaper not working in the car today (ha! Everything had to be stripped and cleaned - yuck.) and the fact that she noticed Ms. Katie got her act in gear and put a cool zebra print on Ellie's seat (thanks for getting Mommy to get going Ms. Katie - ha!) I'd still have just a plain gray seat. Check out the before and after...what do you think?




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home