abby's blog

Saturday, May 31, 2008

These boots are made for walking

This morning was PBC's annual Prayer Walk for Vacation Bible School. I can't wait until VBS - this year's theme is Outrigger Island and it's all about the beach...it's gonna be awesome! The church is all decorated - there are even palm trees in the sanctuary where monkeys are hanging from the chandeliers! Too funny! Today a bunch of us got dressed in shades of green and headed to the church for breakfast and a prayer walk through Clayhatchee. At last year's walk I had to hang out in the Fellowship Hall but this year I got to go on the walk - it was a blast! Taylor hung out with me and kept me company. And lots of my other friends were there too: Catherine, Emma, Caroline, Alison, Cody, Ryan, Brooke, Delia and Denesa. And of course Ms. Peggy and Ms. Carolyn! After the walk me, Mommy, Ryan, Taylor and Brooke went to hand out fliers and we met the nicest people! I can't wait for VBS to start!




1 Comments:

Blogger The Smith Boys said...

I forgot to tell her last night and this picture of you and your mommy reminded me...can you tell your mommy that she looks GREAT! Pretty soon she's going to be as skinny as Sarah Jessica Parker! Ha!

June 1, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home