6 ways to Sunday
Since last Sunday I was still possibly contagious and didn't go to church, I was doubly ready today to get all dressed up and head over to Providence. But before I tell you about today, let me tell you about last night - me and Daddy had the best night together! Mommy went with 3 of her bestest buddies: Ms. Katie, Ms. Melissa and Ms. Kim to dinner and some movie about girls in NYC. (Mommy said it wasn't a movie for kiddos like me but that she love love loved it! And had a great time with the girls last night!) Because Mommy went out, me and Daddy had the house all to ourselves. We started out by going to dinner....yummy Bojangles of course! I shocked Daddy by eating everything I could - a whole chicken leg (well, not the bone silly!), part of Daddy's chicken breast, mac-n-cheese, a bit of a biscuit and some tea. I was h-u-n-g-r-y! Then we played and hung out until I was sleepy and it was time for bed. This morning when I woke up, Mommy was already awake and ready for our morning walk with Aunt Carol. And guess what good news Aun
t Carol told us? Cousin Avery will be here in a couple of days (with Uncle Joe and Aunt Shannan of course)!!!! Yea! I can't wait to play with her, what fun! When our walk was over we headed home and got ready for church where I smiled and loved over everyone! Mommy and Aunt Julia were in the nursery with me and Denesa and they were too funny! Then at lunch I got a big surprise - no more highchair!!! I have a big girl chair at the dinner table! Check me out - I love it! But quickly after lunch, I was zonkered and wanted an afternoon nap. When I woke up, me and Mommy headed up to join Aunt Carol at the swimming pool - awesome! I
got to jump off the sides when Mommy counted to 1-2-3! But after about 15 minutes, I was done swimming! I had enough of the water and was ready to get home and get out of my wet swim diaper. And pretty soon after we got home, we were off again. This time, to get pizza and drinks because the youth group had a Dodgeball tourney and dinner tonight after church. Lots of people were there and most were playing: Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Carol, Ra Ra, Aunt Julia, Uncle Lomax, Ms. Danita,
Ms. Lynn, MS. Kim, Ms. Tina, Uncle A, Ms. Jen, and lots of my favorite teenagers, ha! My favorite part of the night though was eating my pizza with Ms. Hayley! It was a great way to end such a super cool day! I'm off to go get lots of sleep because tomorrow we have tons of things to do: Mommy's dance class, swimming with Aunt Carol and Ra Ra, and my very first swim lesson at the Enterprise YMCA! I can't wait! Night night!
t Carol told us? Cousin Avery will be here in a couple of days (with Uncle Joe and Aunt Shannan of course)!!!! Yea! I can't wait to play with her, what fun! When our walk was over we headed home and got ready for church where I smiled and loved over everyone! Mommy and Aunt Julia were in the nursery with me and Denesa and they were too funny! Then at lunch I got a big surprise - no more highchair!!! I have a big girl chair at the dinner table! Check me out - I love it! But quickly after lunch, I was zonkered and wanted an afternoon nap. When I woke up, me and Mommy headed up to join Aunt Carol at the swimming pool - awesome! I
got to jump off the sides when Mommy counted to 1-2-3! But after about 15 minutes, I was done swimming! I had enough of the water and was ready to get home and get out of my wet swim diaper. And pretty soon after we got home, we were off again. This time, to get pizza and drinks because the youth group had a Dodgeball tourney and dinner tonight after church. Lots of people were there and most were playing: Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Carol, Ra Ra, Aunt Julia, Uncle Lomax, Ms. Danita,
Ms. Lynn, MS. Kim, Ms. Tina, Uncle A, Ms. Jen, and lots of my favorite teenagers, ha! My favorite part of the night though was eating my pizza with Ms. Hayley! It was a great way to end such a super cool day! I'm off to go get lots of sleep because tomorrow we have tons of things to do: Mommy's dance class, swimming with Aunt Carol and Ra Ra, and my very first swim lesson at the Enterprise YMCA! I can't wait! Night night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home