abby's blog

Monday, June 2, 2008

Motorboat, Motorboat

So tonight was my very first swim lesson at the YMCA and it was super cool! I have the best swim class - and guess who's in it? My friend Dawson (his Daddy, Mr. Bryan, is one of Daddy's bestest buddies!). Dawson and Ms. Krystina hung out next to us during our lesson and he loved to splash me and Mommy, ha ha! We did all sorts of water activities and sang all sorts of songs I love - like The Wheels on the Bus! We floated, kicked, pulled our arms and even blew bubbles in the water! I'm already a water fan so I loved my class....but the thing that really did it for me was when they threw all the balls in the water for us to go "swim" after and put in the basket at the edge of the pool. Oh, and we did the "Alligator Jump" off the sides of the pool - fun!

But soon the class was over (until tomorrow night) and me and Mommy headed a couple of miles away to Jen's apartment. She and her roomie, Ms. Angela, said we could come eat dinner over there since we were so close. (Daddy was at another meeting tonight so me and Mommy told Jen we were on our way.) After dinner I had to check the place out...including Jen's closet where there was the funnest mirror - and Sadie Mae! I had to touch everything there - the tvs, the computers, Ms. Angela's room, the pantry, the dishwasher - and I had to walk down the hallway only a gazillon times! Then Mommy showed me the coolest door...you walked through it and there was a kid playground on the other slide - with the most awesome yellow slide! Finally though it was time to get home and that was a good thing because I was exhausted. Tomorrow morning I'm off to Ms. Katie's and I can't wait - see you in a couple of hours, Ms. Katie!

P.S. Guess what? Well, you can actually guess as much as you like but I can't really tell you what! Ha ha! All kidding aside, we have another BIG BIG BIG announcement but we're keeping it under wraps for now...seriously, everyone tells us stuff and then tells us not to tell! UGH! Just kidding! This one is awesome and we're so happy about it! Once we get the green light to share it, we definitely will. And here's a cyber hug and kiss to a very special someone that told our family the news!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Abigail said...

Hey Abby! (nice name, by the way!) Bo Beta is the name of our new fish! Congrats on winning our little contest. Now, email me your address so I can send you a prize!
Mary abigail
maryreinhardt08@comcast.net

June 3, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home