Spring has sprung
OK, so Spring technically sprung over a week ago but I wanted to see if you could answer a pop quiz question about other things that have sprung in the past week...any guesses? OK, I'll tell you - I've got two more teeth - and another two peeking out and may be here in a day or two! WOOOO HOOOO! Yep, I'm now the proud owner of 4 top teeth (soon to be 6) and 2 bottom teeth. I decided to show Mommy & Daddy my new grill this morning and they were so excited for me! I'd been wanting to show them for a couple of days now (in fact, I'd been chomping at the bit to tell them - hee hee hee) but I waited until the teeth were definitely in and ready to sparkle. Mommy said it was no wonder I've been spending a lot more time when brushing my teeth lately! And there are lots of other ways we've been celebrating Spring around here. Last night I hung out with Daddy while Mommy went to t
he 1st session of her Ladies Retreat. Dinner was too awesome - spaghetti and meatballs, pork chops, stuffing, Fritos, Smores and pound cake....who could ask for anything more? This morning, while Mommy was at the 2nd and final session, I was hanging out with Daddy again. It was great! I managed to sneak in a quick morning nap and when I woke up, Mommy was home and ready for us to get dressed and head over to the Enterprise Community College campus. Since it's Spring time, it's time for the annual Piney Woods festival. Daddy decided to do bunches and bunches of yard work around our house so me and Mommy went without hi
m. But we met up with Ms. Katie and Ellie and it was so much fun! Especially watching Ellie go down the big inflatable slide! And we saw so many people we know and love - Ms. Kim & Mr. Anthony & Madison (from dance class), Ms. Alex & Mr. Aaron & Carys (from playgroup), Ms. Ashlyn & Charlee (my friend from school and her sister), Ms. Norma (Mommy's lawyer friend) with her daughter, Ms. Sue & Mr. Russell, and tons others! It was a blast...although Ellie lost her shoes. So if any body finds cute gold Crocs with lady bugs on them, you better hand them over to the House of Payne, OK? Now that we're home, Mommy said she's got to do some Saturday cleaning so I've decided to take a nap. I started to do that on the way home from the festival but I held out so I could write all of you a quick hello! Hope everyone's having a great Saturday!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home