Busy as a bee
Well my goodness! It seems like I just posted something a few minutes ago but I've already missed a day! I have no idea what happened...wait, yes I do - we're just TOO busy! Ha ha! Seriously, sooo many things have been going on these past few days that I don't even know where to start. Since you last heard from me on Wednesday afternoon, I'll start there. Wednesday night was awesome! Mommy had to go teach her night class so I got a Daddy's Night...just me and him and it was wonderful - especially when he had to clean me and my sheets due to a little, um, poop predicament, ha! Thursday morning I was up and ready for school before Mommy could even say Good Morning! While I was busy playing with my friends, Mommy and Daddy were working and running errands. Before any of us knew it, it was already afternoon and time for me to go home. But not just yet! Me and Mommy went to one or two last minute stops before calling it a day. My favorite stop though was at Meemaw's for some good loving...along with cookies and milk! Both my Meemaw and Grams know the way to my heart - cookies, ha ha! After playing and sitting with Meemaw and Ms. Linda, we headed home for dinner and a quick nap. But then, when I woke up, Daddy made a call to Nana and Pa telling them I was awake and ready to play. They came over and it was so much fun - even though Mommy and Daddy noticed that I was showing off for them big time! They said I was acting even goofier than I normally do, ha! But soon it was Pa's bedtime so he had to get home (hee hee hee) and I decided I was a bit sleepy too!
I had a great night's rest and this morning, I woke up ready for anything. And it was a good thing I was because Ms. Carolyn had an emergency crisis and me and Mommy had to help right away! After a few hours of our help, everything was back to normal and we were hungry for lunch. Since Pizza Hut is near Uncle A's office, we called to


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home