abby's blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Party time!

Guess what today was? My school's Easter party! What fun we had when we got to go to school this morning. Although I don't normally go on Tuesdays, Ms. Kim and Ms. Natalia told Mommy to bring me so I could play and have fun with my friends...and I sure did! First we got to play with each other in the room. There was me, Claire Isabelle, Kennedy, Charlee, Allybelle, Carissa, Lucas, Bo, Harrison and Brayden. Then we buckled up and headed out to the playground where there were tons of hidden Easter eggs! I found one hidden on the picnic table! Mommy said it was so neat to see me grab the egg and go take it to my pink basket. After we found all the eggs, we went back inside for some special Easter snacks....cupcakes! Yum, yum! But pretty soon all of us 'roos just wanted to play again so we did! I found a secret corner all by myself for a few minutes and played and played until Mommy said it was time to go. It was a great Easter party! I was sad to say goodbye though because I won't see Ms. Natalia and Ms. Kim anymore this week - Thursday is Spring Break, woo hoo! But Mommy said not to get too sad because we have a special play group play date at our house this Thursday. In fact, when we were leaving school we saw Ms. Katie and Ellie! I love them! And they told us the special news that Ms. Alex is pregnant and Carys is going to be a big sister! Congrats guys! What great things are happening today!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home