Katastrophe with Kim
It's official - Mommy & Daddy have gone off the deep end! Just kidding, ha ha! But they've come mighty close b
ecause guess who they let come and play with me today while both of them were at work? Ms. Kim! I had the best time with her...although we got into everything - my tent, my toys, my books, my food...everything! It was awesome! By the time Mommy got home, I was exhausted from my big morning and fell asleep right in Mommy's arms. When I woke up from my nap, we went on our "Errand Expedition" and it promptly ended within only an hour of it starting when I managed to fill my diaper up to (and over) the brim - must have been all the water and milk I've had today! I sprinkled when I tinkled ... unfortunately, I sprinkled all over Mommy! Ha ha! So we've come home and are getting the house cleaned up a bit before Daddy's home for dinner and more play time! (I got to play with him this morning while Mommy was getting dressed. I still love to squeeze his nose and get tickled by his goatee.) I hope everyone's having as much fun today as I am!
P.S. I almost forgot to send out a big hug and kiss today to one of my favorite guys....CONGRATULATIONS MR. BLAKE! You are awesome and we all love you here in this house! You are one of the best guys out there and we are proud to not only be your friends but three of your biggest supporters as well! Congrats!!!!!!!
P.S. I almost forgot to send out a big hug and kiss today to one of my favorite guys....CONGRATULATIONS MR. BLAKE! You are awesome and we all love you here in this house! You are one of the best guys out there and we are proud to not only be your friends but three of your biggest supporters as well! Congrats!!!!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home