Bubbles on my nose, bubbles on my toes
Well, we are finally back to our home in Enterprise. If you haven't read Mommy's previous note (look below this post) please go do so now. It will tell you what's been going on over the past few days. And as much as we had some rough days while visiting Gadsden, I did want everyone to know that we also had lots of good quality time with each other. I hung out for tons and tons of time with Gramercy and Papa Doc and some of my favorite things including BUBBLES in the hotel (this made me laugh and laugh every time Gramercy and Papa Doc covered me with bubbles), dancing to the jazz music, getting ice cream for dessert, seeing the Easter Bunny at one of our Wal-mart shopping trips, practicing gymnastics in the hotel room, exploring with Gramercy, riding the hotel train and getting to snuggle and cuddle with 2 of the best sets of arms out there! And then there was Grams...who I got to love all over while snatching some of her yummy yummy cookies! Although it was kind of a sad weekend, I managed to sneak in lots of smiles, lots of kisses, lots of laughs, lots of love and definitely lots of good memories!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home