abby's blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bunny Town Hop

Oh my goodness guess what our house turned into today? Bunny Town! Just kidding, but we did have lots of friends over for an Easter Egg hunt and play date. There was Cousin Logan, Ellie, Leah, Nicholas, Max, Nolan, Madison, Carys, Madison and me! And there were lots of my favorite "moms" too: Aunt Carol, Ms. Katie (with her "Little Bit" in her tummy), Ms. Melissa, Ms. Alex (with her "Little Bit" in her tummy!), Ms. Sasha and Ms. Kim. We got to hunt eggs all over the yard and then we came in for some popcorn chicken, chips, rice krispies and cupcakes - yummy! And since the weather was sooo nice outside today, we decided we'd all go back outside and play some more. We got to swing on Mommy's swing, play in the bubbles and even look for more eggs! It was such a fun time and I love love love playing with all of my friends! But after it was all over, I was exhausted! When everyone left, I almost fell asleep on Mommy's shoulder as we were walking back to my room. I'm pooped from the party and know that I need to get lots of sleep because we are taking a trip this afternoon to go see Gramercy and Papa Doc. Before all of the trouble last weekend, we had already planned to spend Easter with those two in Florida and we decided we were all still up for it - so beach or bust, baby! I may get to write you when I'm down there but just in case I don't, I hope everyone has a HOPPIN' FUN EASTER! Love you all!



P.S. As if our family hasn't been through enough already, please say a prayer for my Mommy's Uncle Craig. He's having lots of heart troubles. He passed out the other day and it lead to him being hospitalized. He had surgery this morning for a permanent pace maker and is in the CCU in a Boston hospital. This is my Aunt Whitney's Daddy (my Grams' oldest child) and I love him so much and hope he gets better soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home