abby's blog

Monday, March 3, 2008

We love Grams!

Good morning and hello to everyone out there! For those of you that like to keep updated on what's been happening in my life, you'll know that I haven't update my blog since last Wednesday. I'll try to catch you all up! Here goes: On 2/23 my Grams somehow bumped her leg on her bed rail and her leg had lots of swelling and internal bleeding. To make sure it wasn't a clot, she went to the hospital. While there, lots of other things were found out and it ended up meaning she had to be admitted, undergo lots of tests and stay for almost a week. Mommy got very worried about her and all three of us - me, Mommy and Daddy - decided Mommy should go visit Grams to give her lots of hugs and kisses. So, Daddy came home from work early on Thursday and Mommy left to go home to Gadsden. Mommy said I can tell all of you that she came home last night knowing that Grams was released from the hospital on Saturday evening and is doing and feeling much better. She's going to have to go through a lot of therapy but I think the best kind will be in 2 weeks when her therapy will include snuggling with the cutest 1 year old ever, ME! And speaking of me again, here's what I was up to while Mommy was gone! Thursday night it was a great "Me and Daddy" night! I had a blast with him...even giving him lots of unexpected "presents" in the bathtub - ha! Friday morning he took me to Aunt Carol and Uncle Ronald's (a.k.a. Ra Ra) house where I hung up, slept, played and had a great day while Daddy worked. Then Friday night, about an hour after Daddy picked me up and took me home, Uncle A came to get me for a night of shopping - and you should see the beautiful dress he bought me! Ooh-la-la! I spent the night with Uncle A (at Nana and Papa's house where he lives) and got to hang out with all three of them all day long on Saturday! It was a hoot! Then Saturday night I was back with my main man, Daddy! But before long, it was Sunday morning and time for church! Daddy got me all dressed up so pretty and I got to hang out with Ms. Kim during both Sunday School and big church! After lunch, I stayed with Nana while Daddy had lots of church meetings. But then I was back to church for about an hour, where I got to play and eat with Aunt Julia! What fun! When we got back home at about 7:15 PM, Mommy was here! I loved all over her - I sure did miss her...and she said she really really really missed me! I snuggled with her lots and lots before bedtime and then slept like a perfect angel all night long. This morning we're up and getting ready for school - where we're having a Dr. Suess birthday party today! How cool! So I better get going....hope everyone has a great day!
Love and Kisses, Grams' Doll Baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home