All work and no play...well, maybe some!
By the time I got to bed last night, I was down for the count - another long night of peaceful sleep, yea! But this morning I was ready to go! First I had to eat breakfast...then get dressed...then hitch a ride in Mommy's 4Runner to school. Ms. Kim and Ms. Natalia were so excited to see me! They loved my red lady bug dress! We played, sang, ate, slept and worked on our March project and before I knew it - Mommy was there to pick me up! We headed home and she said that I could play after we did some chores. My job was to clean up - which I did. Mommy said I was very helpful by throwing all of the balls out of my play pool so it would be empty and clean. (Note from Mommy: Lately, Eric and I have noticed that Abby likes to "clean up." For example, when her bath is over, she'll help you pick up the bath toys and put them up where they belong...as best as she can that is. Today she saw me cleaning up her toys. She apparently thought the pool - where we keep her 100 tiny toy balls - needed to be cleaned as well. So she crawled into the pool and threw almost every ball out of it! Then she sat there in the empty pool smiling all over and pointing to the clean space! She was sooo proud of herself for helping clean that I couldn't help but grab the camera and then love all over her thanking her for being such a big help!) After I helped clean my pool and the family room, I helped Mommy with the laundry. I'd get them out of the dryer and she was in charge of folding and hanging!
Then it was time to play! As a special treat, since the weather was so nice, we went outside! I rode around my 4 wheeler for about 20 minutes than decided that I'd rather just go for a laid back ride in my red car. After being pushed
around for about 10 minutes, Nana and Ms. Jen showed up in the driveway! I decided I just had to show them how super cool I was on my 4 wheeler so I got my helmet back on and hit the road! After a few minutes, they had to leave and it was time to get back inside before I got too tired from the sun. Now I'm thinking about napping....but I'm not thinking about it too hard because I know Daddy will be home soon and he'll let me play some more!
Then it was time to play! As a special treat, since the weather was so nice, we went outside! I rode around my 4 wheeler for about 20 minutes than decided that I'd rather just go for a laid back ride in my red car. After being pushed


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home