So long, farewell
Once again, I had an awesome night's sleep! After zonking out from a full day, I slept about 12 1/2 hours!!! Yea! And after waking up this morning, I remembered today was going to be a full day too! I put on one of my Chocolate Soup dresses (thanks, Gramercy!) and we were off to church! Where I got to hang
out during Sunday School with Mommy's youth group, during big church with Ms. Jess and Ms. Lynn in the nursery (with Becca, Jenna and Danessa too!) and then play with my girls (Catherine, Caroline and Emma) after the service! It was a great day...but, kind of sad too. Today our church family said goodbye to our preacher, Robert Beasley, and his wife, Ann. After telling us in January that he was ready to leave the church after today, we've been planning a fun special day for him and Ms. Ann. It started with lots of love and hugs during the morning. Then we had a service full of a baptism, his favorite hymns, fun music Brother Robert loves (including a solo from Papa - neat!), a sad song about always being friends, a great message from Brother Robert himself about seasons of change, and lots and lots of presents! OK, maybe not exactly presents, but he sure did get honored! Brother Robert got a special title from our church, a special plaque and some extra fun spending money. Ms. Ann got a present Mommy had to present - tickets to spring training...something she loves! Even though Brother Robert said he'll stay out of it, we gave them 4 tickets so they could both go to at least two games in Florida next month! What fun! And the day isn't over yet! I'm about to go take a quick nap because there's a big party for Brother Robert this afternoon! All I know it I heard "catered" and then "chocolate table" all in the same sentence so I told Daddy that he and I have just GOT to be there! Daddy told me as long as I take a nap and wake up happy I can go! So I've got to hurry and end this so I can go sleep! Later taters!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home