abby's blog

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sing it sister!

OK, so we've once again fallen a bit behind on the blogging! But that's no surprise to us because we've once again been super busy! Since Friday was such a rainy day, my zoo field trip was canceled. At first I was upset about that but then I found out that Mommy and I were going to go to Dothan and I could see Ms. Kelsey and Ms. Kay and Ms. Trish. I love those ladies! And of course, we couldn't have a trip to Dothan without a side trip to Target and Starbucks, could we? Wink wink! By the time we got home, I was exhausted and ready for a nap. After I woke up, and after a quick trip to drop off a CD for Uncle A, for some reason I was tired again! I've been sleeping A LOT this week! So it was another night of almost 13 hours of sleep! Mommy and Daddy think I'm making up for the nights last week that were definitely NOT 13 hours of sleep - ha ha! This morning I woke up ready to go...well, ready to go for an hour then sleep for another 3 that is! Seriously! But then we headed to Ms. Jess' high school to pick up some BBQ we got as a fundraiser. But before we could eat any, me, Mommy and Daddy headed to Nana and Papa's for a pow wow about some special business...and playing of course. While I was there, Uncle A found some yummy food for me so I had lunch before Mommy and Daddy and they sure were jealous. We headed home after I ate and I took another nap before waking up to remember Mommy had Praise Team practice at the church. Since Daddy was doing lots of yard work to make our house look pretty, I went with Mommy. I got to hang out with her, Uncle A, Ms. Summer and Mr. Carvil while they were singing their songs. Soooo pretty! Now we are back home and I've already had some dinner and my bath. I'm waiting for Daddy to get clean so we can snuggle in our PJs before I call it a night! Talk to you tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home