Finding Nemo
What a rainy day here in Enterprise today! It started off with lots of clouds and it's been raining ever since about mid morning. But truth be told, the rain didn't bother me much because I spent my day indoors at school! I had so much fun while Mommy and Daddy were working. And before I knew it, it was time to go home. But I had to take home a note from school that said because of the 80-90% chance of rain scheduled for tomorrow, our school field trip to the zoo had to be called off. I'm so sad I can't go tomorrow but it's going to be rescheduled and hopefully we'll still get to see all of the animals! After school Mommy let me go over to Meemaw's for some milk and cookies - well, really just one small cookie but it was still yummy! While we were there, Nana stopped by and asked if I wanted to go to her house to play. Mommy said I could so I hung out with Nana and Pa for almost 2 hours. And when Mommy came to get me, Uncle A was coming home from work and surprised me with some so
uvenirs from his trip last weekend to Gatlinburg, TN. He had gone to the aquarium there and brought me back a book, a stuffed seal (which we named "Giggles") and a cool fish and shark cup! Thanks Big A, from your Little A! When me and Mommy got home to show Daddy my presents, I had another present waiting from Gramercy and Papa Doc! And guess what it was from? The aquarium in Chattanooga, TN! They went there a couple of weeks ago with Cousin Carter and Cousin Logan. Gramercy wrote me a note that Cousin Carter picked out a hot pink "Wiggly Giggly" for me as a souvenir! I've never had one of those and it sure was funny with all the silly sounds it makes when I shake it up and down! Thanks guys! Seems like everyone went to aquariums this month! Fish, sharks, whales, seals, how cool! I love all of my presents - what a great way to end the day!


1 Comments:
Hey- good thing it is rainy and the trip was cancelled because I woke up SICK at 5:00 this morning. I don't think it is morning sickness. Just a regular old nasty bug. We're still going to TN. I chilled all day and am mostly better.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home