abby's blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I see a Zoomba Warrior

Do you know what a Zoomba Warrior is? If you do, than you should have joined me and Mommy this morning when we were singing to them about all of the rain we had! It rained and rained all morning long. But that didn't stop us from doing a special morning activity! Me and Mommy got down to work on making some special treats for Aunt Carol because today is her birthday! She turned, um, 25 years old - yeah, 25! We decided that we would give her some homemade gingerbread man cookies...and I had a blast helping make them! And Aunt Carol stopped by this afternoon to get her card and cookies - and she let me share one with her, yummy!

But other than baking cookies, I've mostly slept today. I must be growing a thousand inches because I literally about slept the day away...some babies eat or whine when they have a growth spurt - I sleep, ha! And speaking of sleep, it's night time! Night night!

P.S. Please say a prayer for my Grams tonight. She's in the hospital in Gadsden and although Mommy got to talk to her tonight, we miss her and love her...and are sending her Get Well Wishes every moment we can!
We love you, Grams! XOXOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home