Morning Mischief
Man oh man, it's not even lunch time and I'm already in heaps of trouble around here! Mommy heard me wake up early early this morning but I didn't want to really get up - all I wanted to do was roll around in my bed and sing a bunch of songs...which I did, for about an hour! Literally, Mommy says! But finally it was time to get up and get moving. And I sure did want to move. I moved to every single thing I'm not supposed to touch or get into. ..the t.v., the VCR, the air purifier, the window blinds, the lamp power cord, the humidifier, the Internet cords - everything! Finally Mommy said enough was enough and it was
time to make some breakfast. I wasn't really in the mood for yogurt or a waffle so Mommy surprised me with scrambled cheese eggs - yummy! And for a special, special treat - I also got 4 tiny toaster sticks! Those are awesome! And while Mommy was cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast, I went wandering. Although Mommy knew exactly where I'd go - to play one of my favorite games, Little Miss D.J. I go into the corner of my room where the CD player is. Then I change the CD and press play for the radio and dance, dance, dance! I'm not supposed to touch t
he cords near the player and I honestly really don't. But I love my music player. Sometimes there's country music, sometimes rap, sometimes there's even nice sleep time music from a piano. Today I wanted rap! Ha ha! OK, I'm off to go get into more stuff - I just wanted to take a minute to tell everyone I hope they have a great Wednesday! (Mine's already going great because we had to reschedule a Dr's appointment and that meant I didn't have to get up and get out in the early cold windy morning! Yea! Which also means more time to get into more stuff at home - ha ha!) Toodles!


2 Comments:
as they say in harry potter..mischief managed! ;) xoxoxo aunt robyn
Ok, where are ya'll? I am worried. I hope you are out of town and not sick.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home