A 'tudeful Tuesday
What a day, what a day! If Ms. Kim thought I had a 'tude yesterday, she should have been around me today Mommy said! Whew, we're all glad today is over! Just kidding! It wasn't really that bad, ha ha! I got up this morning kind of late because it was rainy and cloudy and just started out a general yucky day. But things got better when I found out
eggs and toaster sticks were on the menu! After breakfast all I wanted to do was play...finally I decided to take a nap around 10 AM and before I knew it, it was 11:30AM, time for lunch and a surprise visit from Ms. Carolyn! When I was asleep, she and Mommy decided this afternoon was a great time to drive to Graceville, FL for some outlet shopping. 'course, me and Mommy didn't buy anything - wink, wink! All kidding aside, we love riding in Ms. Carolyn's car - it's so nice and so pretty...and comfy! But after about the first 10 minutes of the trip (where I was singing to Ms. Carolyn), my 'tude started. And it didn't stop until about 30 minutes ago! I was trying so hard to tell Mommy what was wrong but she just didn't understand me today! And on top of all my frustration, I was constipated, yuk! But, things are better now. After we got home, I had dinner, got a great bath, talked with Daddy and then decided I better write all of you before bedtime.
And before I do go to bed, I have a couple of big prayer requests for all of you to add to your bed time prayers tonight.
First, my Grams is back in the hospital. She went back in last night and is still there for observation. Please remember her...we want her to get well soon!
Secondly, and this is a really big request. Please pray for my friend, Ms. Mary Frances. She is one of Mommy's best friends. Mommy and Daddy met her in law school and she was even in their wedding! Ms. Mary Frances' own Mommy has been really sick in the hospital and today she passed away. I don't want Ms. Mary Frances feeling sad and I know with all of our prayers, she'll be able to be strong, heal the hurt and realize she has some wonderful years of memories that will never leave her. We love you, MFF! You are in our hearts today, as always. Love and Hugs from the Wade family.
OK, everyone. Remember your night time prayers....and also remember to sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!
And before I do go to bed, I have a couple of big prayer requests for all of you to add to your bed time prayers tonight.
First, my Grams is back in the hospital. She went back in last night and is still there for observation. Please remember her...we want her to get well soon!
Secondly, and this is a really big request. Please pray for my friend, Ms. Mary Frances. She is one of Mommy's best friends. Mommy and Daddy met her in law school and she was even in their wedding! Ms. Mary Frances' own Mommy has been really sick in the hospital and today she passed away. I don't want Ms. Mary Frances feeling sad and I know with all of our prayers, she'll be able to be strong, heal the hurt and realize she has some wonderful years of memories that will never leave her. We love you, MFF! You are in our hearts today, as always. Love and Hugs from the Wade family.
OK, everyone. Remember your night time prayers....and also remember to sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!


2 Comments:
The 'tude must have been in the air! We had a rough day here at the House of Payne.
Thanks so much!!! I love you guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home