abby's blog

Friday, March 7, 2008

Say Cheese!

Well, all good things must end and my great sleeping habit came to a rather abrupt end last night. Maybe I was teething, maybe I was growing, maybe I was having nightmares - who knows because no one can understand me, ha! I woke up about every hour last night having a screaming fit. Finally Mommy said enough was enough and she let me crawl into the bed with her. But that didn't last long. We were up all throughout the night and finally we both fell asleep around 4 AM...but were back up by 5 AM. Thankfully around 7:15 AM I let us both nap. When we woke at 8:45 AM, Mommy remembered that we had a potential play date today and I'm sure glad we did because it was so much fun! Ellie and Ms. Katie came over and we all got in one car and headed to Dothan for a quick trip to the mall and then an awesome stop at Chuck E. Cheese for lunch and lots and lots of playing!! It was soooo much fun! At first, we thought the arcades and play games were too old for me but I found my calling - race car driving! I guess my 4wheeler and red car have prepared me because all I wanted to do was "drive" the games with steering wheels! There were tons of "cars" there and I loved them all! And the pizza was really good too!

After lunch we headed back home and I got to play some more with Ellie at our house. I had a ball with her - literally! She's going to become a big sister this year (sometime around mid October) and she's also going to be joining my school this fall! I'm so glad to have her as a friend...and Ms. Katie's pretty nice too, ha ha! They just left our house a few minutes ago and I'm about to crash for a much needed nap. Mommy said she's still got that pizza craving so Daddy's going to pick some up for dinner tonight and I bet I'll sleep until he gets here! But Mommy said I can't eat more pizza - I get chicken and veggies...still yummy though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home