abby's blog

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Horsin' around

Well, after another great night's sleep (and morning sleep-in I might add), I woke up to remember it was a school day - yea! Daddy took me to school and I had the best time playing with Bo, Kennedy, Claire Isabelle, Lucas and some of the other 'roos. And before I knew it, Mommy was there to pick me up. Ms. Kim and Ms. Natalia said they were so proud of me today because there was no attitude!!! They said I was back to my normal lovable Abby self! On our way home, me and Mommy made a pit stop which was super cool. We visited Mr. Charles' horses! They were so beautiful and two of the pretty brown ones came right to me - I even got to pet one of them! At first I was scared but then I just laughed at the horses! They were like the biggest puppy dogs in the entire world. After a quick stop by to kiss Meemaw, we headed home and I was ready to play, play and play some more. One of my favorite places to play is in front of all my toys in the living/family room at our house. What stated as a little basket of toys has exploded to almost a whole room! Awesome! And then of course I wanted to ride on my 4wheeler - but today there was a catch! I actually had Mommy help me up onto the 4wheeler, then reached out for my Minnie which I put behind me when Mommy gave her to me...I wanted to take her for a spin around the neighborhood - ha! It was one heck of a hot dog ride, get it?

Soon Daddy came home just in time for dinner where I promptly decided it was time to tell them I didn't want my chicken-n-dumplings but rather their stuffing and pork chops. Mommy said I was a bit of a prima donna at dinner...shocker! Ha ha! After dinner Mommy gave me my bath and I had to say goodbye to Daddy again since he had a special meeting to go to. Now I'm ready for bed...I'm exhausted. Oh wait, before I sign off. Guess what? Grams is home from the hospital and feeling awesome! I didn't get another song from her today but I did hear the good news that she's feeling great! Thanks again for keeping her in your prayers! And speaking of prayers, I'm off for my bedtime one and then catching some Z's! Night Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home