Painting the town
You'll never believe what I did today? To start with, it was an early morning in our house because both Mommy and Daddy had to be at work so I headed over to Ms. Carolyn's house around 7:15 AM. I played, and played and played. My favorite thing to do was throw my toy basket over my head and laugh and laugh! Ms. Carolyn said I was so silly! After Mommy picked me up, we headed home and Mommy's good frien
d, Ms. Jamie, came over to the house for a special art project. I told Ms. Jamie I had my own art table we could use but she said it was a different kind of project. You see, Ms. Jamie is in school at Troy and is taking a painting class. Her teacher said that while she was on spring break, she needed to capture photo images of 2 people in a relationship...then when she goes back to school, she has to use those photos to paint a picture. And guess what 2 people Ms. Jamie wanted to photograph? Me and Mommy! Super cool! Ms. Jamie took lots of pictures and it really was fun! And one of the best parts was an awesome present from Ms. Jamie - a Troy cheerleading uniform! Yea! Go Trojans!!!! Ms. Jamie just left and I told Mommy I am a bit tired so I'm going to grab a quick nap while she gets dinner ready...and soon Daddy will be home! Wow, what a great day!


1 Comments:
Your day was so great that you slept for 13 plus hours, and we didn't get to play.
Daddy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home