A Few of My Favorite Things
What a great weekend...it went by way too fast - I even missed a whole hour somewhere on Saturday night, ha! All kidding aside, Saturday was so nice because I got to hang out and do what I do best - play with Mommy and Daddy. And I did - almost 14 hours straight! I just didn't want to nap at all. Well, I took a little one in the middle of the day but it was way too short. I had an OK night when I finally did go to sleep and I had a great day on Sunday both at church and afterwards at lunch. I saw lots of my friends yesterday - especially Ms. Peggy and Ms. Carolyn. And Ms. Gene brought me back a cool souvenir from her Mexico trip. And speaking of trips - Aunt Whitney, get ready because we bought our plane tickets for the big day! And even though they weren't tickets for
Hawaii, we still can't wait! Ha ha! But back to my big Sunday. One of my favorite all time things - above and beyond playing - is reading. Any kind of book. I prefer the ones with wooden like pages (board books) and ones that make music with a button I can push. Since Mommy had a VBS meeting yesterday, I got to hang out in the church library. I went straight to the kids section and read and read for almost an hour straight! It was awesome. Of course, Ms. Carolyn didn't think so since I pulled down tons and tons of books - ha ha! But we cleaned it all up for her...with Mr. Carvil's help too! But I love love love reading. Mommy said maybe this week we'll go get me my own library card - wow! OK, it's time for school! Gotta go!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home