abby's blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lunch with the Ladies

Man oh man did I have a great night's sleep last night. After my bath and a little bit of playtime, I decided it was time to go to sleep about 6:45 PM...and I didn't wake up until about 7 AM! I guess I'm catching up on all my sleep I lost when I was to busy being busy this past weekend - ha! Anyway, Mommy reminded me that we had to get up and going this morning because we had a special lunch date. Ellie's Grand Jan and Granny are in town visiting and we were going to meet them at Carlisle's. The restaurant was a big hit for all of us and we had the best time. It was me, Mommy, Madison & Ms. Kim, Ellie & Ms. Katie (with Little Bit in her tummy) and Grand Jan & Granny. I had grilled cheese for lunch and then me and Ellie shared some vanilla ice cream for dessert - yummy! I love hanging out with Ellie and Madison. And I really loved meeting Grand Jan and Granny - they were so nice and reminded me so much of my Gramercy and Grams....even though I was stinking up the place right next to Grand Jan - thanks for being such a trooper with me, Grand Jan! After lunch, me and Mommy headed to Dothan to run a quick errand. We decided we needed to stop by and check out Daddy at his office. While we were there I told him to scoot over from his chair and I decided to take over the place! Don't I look like legal material to you? What a big girl I've become...and speaking of that - check out the pictures below. Today Mommy let me wear my green "Abby" dress. It's actually a shirt for me now but it was a dress one year ago when I wore it out with Mommy to dinner in Gadsden. I think it looks good on me either way (as a shirt or dress) but it's funny how a long dress (that we had to gather with pins in the back and tape up the hem since it was so long) now is a tight/short shirt on me!



1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Frances said...

Barbara, you look marvelous :)

March 27, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home