Picture Perfect
Guess who's in town for my very first birthday?
Gramercy and Papa Doc!


When I woke up this morning I went right to Gramercy and we crawled right back into bed with Papa Doc. We played, and played, and played! And then after some morning milk and yogurt, we had to get dressed for a special picture session in Dothan! They took me to go get lots and lots of pictures! The final edited ones will be available for Mommy and Daddy to pick up in about 2 weeks, but some original samples are available for you to check out now...aren't we just picture perfect?




Gramercy and Papa Doc!
When I woke up this morning I went right to Gramercy and we crawled right back into bed with Papa Doc. We played, and played, and played! And then after some morning milk and yogurt, we had to get dressed for a special picture session in Dothan! They took me to go get lots and lots of pictures! The final edited ones will be available for Mommy and Daddy to pick up in about 2 weeks, but some original samples are available for you to check out now...aren't we just picture perfect?






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home