abby's blog

Friday, February 1, 2008

10, 9, 8, 7, 6....

...the count down is on! Only minutes now until I'm officially ONE year old! Woo-hoo!!! Now, technically, I don't turn one until 8:01 PM on February 2nd, but that isn't going to stop me from celebrating all day long! What a fun day it will be! And speaking of fun days...today was awesome! Daddy was at work and Mommy had a full busy day in front of her so I got a couple of really fun play dates. First, this morning Ms. Kim B. came and got me and we went all over (surprise, surprise, ha ha!). We ended up coming back home (sticky from head to toe with apple juice) about three hours later and found out Mommy had finished decorating for tomorrow afternoon's party. But then Mommy had to clean the house for our special guests, so I went and napped over at Nana and Pa's - for two full hours! When I woke up, Mommy was still cleaning so I went to dinner with those two and it was so much fun - and yummy! I just got back home and Mommy gave me my bath. We talked all about how it was soon going to be my special day! And I was so excited about the fact I was finally going to get to eat some cake that I let off a few "bubbles" in the tub! Ha! I asked Mommy if I could pose for a few pictures to show you guys some of my last few moments before I officially become a year old! Enjoy!
Love, Abby XOXOXO





1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Happy Birthday girl Big Girl Abby! I guess we can't call you Baby Abby any more. We'll see you this afternoon at your big shindig.

February 2, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home