Hickory Dickory Dock
Wow...where does the time go? It seems like I just posted a blog and come to find out, my last one was on Sunday! I decided before we have lunch today, me and Mommy better get on the ball and tell you what's been going on before anymore time passes!
Monday was a holiday for all of us so we stayed at home...and since snuggling in our PJ's sounded like so much fun, we played hooky from dance class - sorry guys, we sure missed you though! And then, since Mommy lost the "Handy Manny" bet she and Daddy had made, she was in charge of lunch and when she came home with a Happy Meal, I said she made the
right choice! Then we decided to go visiting around the neighborhood. Everyone was so excited to see me! By the time we got home, I was ready for a nap. When I woke up, dinner was ready - chicken, peas, carrots and a cracker, yummy! And then it was time for my bath...which is still one of my favorite parts of the day - especially now with my Musical Bathtime Bubble Maker in the tub with me. Thanks, Aunt Robyn!
Tuesday morning I woke up with a little bit of a cough. We all think it's from this crazy "freezing-o
ne-day-then-hot-the-next" weather so we decided to nip this one in the bud and I took a bit of cough syrup. Mommy had to go to court so I was going to hang out at Daddy's office. Then Daddy had a really super cool idea - he'd stay at home with me until Mommy got back! We had so much fun playing! My favorite game with him is playing catch and throw with the big blue ball. By the time Mommy got home, I was in the middle of another one of my favorite games - tearing apart the phone book! Mommy and Daddy don't like me playing that game too much though because half of the phone book is already gone! Ha ha! But soon, I was ready for my afternoon nap and I slept. And slept. And slept. Mommy thought I was never
going to wake up. But when I finally did, we made a Meals-On-Wheels trip (ha ha!) to Ra Ra since he's missing Aunt Carol - who's still in Mississippi with Cousin Avery. Then we came home and Mommy was getting dinner ready while I was on the lookout for Daddy to come home from his office. After a dinner of chicken, rice, apples and blueberries, I scheduled in some serious bath play time and then decided to hit the crib. Until 9 PM when I woke up fussing. Then midnight when I woke up coughing and fussing. Then 2 AM when I woke up fussing. Then 4 AM when I woke up and was wide awake. Eventually Mommy and I crawled into bed together in the guest room and I decided I'd fall asleep - right under her nose, literally. I even kept one of my hands on her face for the next 3 hours just to make sure she didn't leave the bed. We woke up this morning around 7:30 and decided that the cough was going away but the stuffy nose is still there so we're having a stay in kind of day...which is just as well b/c it's not too pretty outside today. Tonight Mommy's got play practice for two hours so I'll hang out with Daddy...then tomorrow it's school and a special dinner party with Ra Ra! I can't wait!
Monday was a holiday for all of us so we stayed at home...and since snuggling in our PJ's sounded like so much fun, we played hooky from dance class - sorry guys, we sure missed you though! And then, since Mommy lost the "Handy Manny" bet she and Daddy had made, she was in charge of lunch and when she came home with a Happy Meal, I said she made the
Tuesday morning I woke up with a little bit of a cough. We all think it's from this crazy "freezing-o


2 Comments:
play practice huh? what play???
hey there cutie. hope you are feelin' a little better, staying in and getting rid of those sniffles! xoxo aunt robyn
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home