abby's blog

Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Fox & The Hound Tribute

A Fox & The Hound Tribute to me and my friend, Spunky:



When you're the best of friends
Having so much fun together

You're not even aware,
you're such a funny pair


You're the best of friends

When you're the best of friends
Sharing all that you discover

When that moment has past,
will that friendship last?

Who can say? There's a way!

Oh I hope... I hope it never ends
'Cause you're the best of friends


I love Spunky the Monkey! He's perfect to pal around with on days like today when it's cold and rainy outside and we're hanging out indoors. I crawl on him, snuggle on him, take a nap in his lap, giggle with him, and drag him all over the house. He's the best of friends, ever!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home