abby's blog

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Powder Room

Guess what today was? Danessa's baby dedication! I was so excited to see my friend today in church in her beautiful white dress. For those of you that don't know, Danessa was born on May 2nd last year so I am exactly three months older than her. We are all the time playing together in the nursery. And because today was such a big day for her, I wanted to get all dressed up and stay in big church to watch the ceremony but of course I created a spectacle of myself before it even started. Needless to say, one toy went flying three rows back, a "Little People" was tossed down the center aisle and my juice ended up under Ms. Ann's feet. Me and Mommy had to make our way into the vestibule until the ceremony actually started. And what a pretty one it was! Danessa, her Mommy (Ms. Danita), her Daddy (Mr. Donnie), and her big sister (Delia) were all up there with Danessa's grandparents (including Ms. Reba and Mr. George). After we spoke with the congregation about helping to raise Danessa in a loving Christian church family, Mommy took me back to the nursery. Where I played and played with Ms. Teri, Sydney and Ms. Melissa. By the time Mommy and Daddy came back to get me, I didn't want to leave. But we got home, I got a nap and the next thing I knew it was time to leave again. This time, not only did Danessa join me, we also hung out in the nursery with two of our main men - Joseph and Jacob! Those are the silliest twins out there...well, except for Aunt Robyn and Aunt Kelly that is! Then I found out I was going to get to hang out with Ms. Tina, Ms. Hayley and Mr. Alex for the rest of the night. Wow, today was such a big day for playing with lots of people! I loved it! And it made me totally exhausted! I just got my bath and massage (where I managed to grab the powder and "eat" about1/4 of the bottle....making me throw up and have to get right back in the bath tub again and get all that junk out of my mouth...yuk!) and I'm about to have some milk and call it a night! Tomorrow's a big day for me so I'll check back with you then!

P.S. Speaking of big days....only 6 more days before yours truly turns ONE! Finally, CAKE FOR ME - ha ha ha ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home