Only hours away...
Oh my goodness - the month of January is just hours away from ending and you know what that means? February's on the way...and that's the BEST month ever! (For me at least - ha ha!) And for those of you asking where my blogs have been lately, we've had a very good excuse why we haven't posted - we've been busy planning my three birthday parties! Yep, you heard me right: THREE! One this Saturday afternoon with friends, one this Saturday night with family and one next Friday night with family. It's a lot and I can't wait! But I'll go ahead and give you all the update on what's happened last! On Tuesday we ended up having different plans than wh
at we started out with but it was still so much fun! After Mommy's dance class, we went with Ms. Katie and Ellie to McDonald's for lunch! I love hearing Ellie laugh, it's so contagious! Then we headed home for nap time and before I knew it, Ra Ra was coming over for dinner. While he was talking with Mommy and Daddy, I decided I wanted to get in some good reading time at my own table. But soon it was bedtime and I sure was glad to get rest because I had a full day on Wednesday. I went on lots of errands with Mommy
including shopping, working and even a quickie visit to Daddy's office to enjoy my vegetable lunch! Dinner was short and sweet on Wednesday night and before I knew it, it was Thursday morning and time for school! And guess what? Our class decided to go into the gym to play and guess who was in there dancing? Mommy! Her dance class was hard at work and I just laughed and laughed at her. While she was dancing, I played with two of my bestest girl friends: Claire Isabelle and Kennedy. They are both several months older than me but I can't wait to be walking like them! Anyway, after her class was over Mommy hung out for
a little bit and helped us kiddos get back in our "Bye Bye Baby Buggy" to head back to the classroom. Tonight I'm exhausted and getting ready to call it a night. Tomorrow we've got some "special someones" coming into town to celebrate my birthday with me and I can't wait...but Mommy says I have to clean my room before they come...maybe I can con her into helping me do it! Ha ha! Night night!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home