abby's blog

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tunnel of love

Well, today is a yucky kind of day so we are staying inside. I had planned on going to school but Mommy and Daddy said I better stay home since it's cold, rainy and I still have that runny nose and frog in my throat. We don't want me to get any worse, or give any of my friends a runny nose, so Mommy called my school and said we're going to stay in today. I said goodbye to Daddy really really early this morning since he had to leave around 6:45. Then I decided it was time to play a bit - in my tunnel! It's really a big box from Mommy's birthday present last month, but until the garbage man has to pick it up later today, it's my tunnel! Ha ha! It's also kind of like a fort and I like to sit in it and play on my computer. Mommy said we could both work on our computers today - her at her desk, and me in my tunnel...so we did exactly that this morning!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home